WWAKE is an award-winning fine jewelry brand based in Brooklyn, New York. Our unique brand experience, founded in 2013, is rooted in transparent sourcing, communication and local production. We believe that our jewelry is the connection between you, the earth and every hand.
We are looking for a Fine Jewelry Specialist who is responsible for creating an emotional bond between our customers and the brand. They guide our customers through the basics of fine jewelry to enable them to build a personalized jewelry wardrobe that is as unique as they are. In addition, they provide enthusiastic support for our brand and are committed to driving a high volume of personal sales, while providing excellent customer service while supporting fellow team members in all departments.
This position is responsible for keeping knowledge of WWAKE products, omnichannel sales techniques and diamond knowledge up-to-date. This is a full-time position.
Responsibilities will be:
● Maintaining a positive and warm shopping experience for our customers by providing exceptional customer service and maintaining the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism.
● Address the follow-up of questions with a sense of urgency through communication channels, including finding and proposing solutions as they arise
● Deliver a 360-degree customer experience by introducing multiple product categories and services to maximize sales through customer relationships
● Shows mastery of products and stones (diamonds, colored stones)
● Master the POS and sales administration tools, including light data entry, processing customer sales and repairs, preparing the showroom for appointments
● Partner and communicate with production team on all orders and repairs to ensure on-time delivery
● Perform quality checks for outbound orders and repairs to ensure order accuracy, including shipping and troubleshooting shipments with carriers
● Resolve customer issues independently and proactively as they arise, collaborating with management as needed
● Proactively communicate with all customers while pieces are in production
● Capture customer information through various channels and actively develop a customer base, continuously adding information to further promote studio relationships and opportunities. Follow HQ guidelines and strategy for maintaining contact details
● Initiate outreach to customers regarding new products and events and follow up on key milestones
● Cultivate and develop new customer relationships through exceptional customer care and brand CRM initiatives
● Daily construction and dismantling of the boutique before opening and closing
● Active participation in all merchandising, daily tasks and maintenance, and inventory activities, including, but not limited to, case maintenance, back-stock organization, product transfers, inventory counts, etc.
● Timely delivery of all sales reports, paperwork, receipts, invoices, etc.
●At least two years of sales experience – jewelry experience is highly preferred
● Opportunity to work in person in our Greenpoint studio
●Availability to work various hours including early mornings, evenings, weekends or holidays
● Strong and targeted sales skills – preferably commission based sales experience
● GIA certifications are preferred
● Team player who collaborates amicably and effectively with dynamic employees
●Exemplary oral and written communication skills
● Very well organized with impeccable attention to detail
●Excellent time management skills and flexible to the needs of the company
● Enthusiasm for continuing and continuing education in gemology
● Experience with Google Suite, WMS systems and Shopify is a plus
● Love and appreciation for fine jewelry
● Base salary plus group commission
● Occupational health care
● 401k contribution
Our ideal candidate is available full-time and can be deployed immediately. Email your resume and cover letter with the subject “Fine Jewelry Specialist” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scroll to continue
This post WWAKE hires a fine jewelry specialist in Brooklyn, NY
was original published at “https://fashionista.com/2022/10/wwake-is-hiring-a-fine-jewelry-specialist-in-brooklyn-ny”