ABOUT SKY HIGH FARM
Sky High Farm was conceived as a holistic public health approach to food insecurity and designed to address these gaps to create and refine dynamically and inclusively an interconnected programming that functions on three main levels: 1) Food production and donation . Sky High grows the highest quality fruits, vegetables and meats exclusively for donation to food-insecure New Yorkers; 2) Regenerative farming. We serve as a local/regional model for sustainable and regenerative agricultural practices; and 3) innovative grants, partnerships and communities of practice. We build meaningful experiential opportunities and partnerships based on the co-production of agricultural knowledge and programming with diverse and interdisciplinary stakeholders.
ABOUT SKY HIGH FARM WORKWEAR
Sky High Farm Workwear (SHFWW) is a beneficent brand and a new model for regenerative, crafty fundraising. It is an accessible and unusual gateway to Sky High Farm, the brand’s sole beneficiary, a non-profit organization that grows food exclusively for donation. SHFWW is the mirror of the farm: it exists solely to donate its profits to the 501(C)(3) to further its mission. Each customer becomes a donor, and their dollars do double duty: the farm gets the money to do its job, and the buyers get the stuff to do theirs.
We are looking for a talented, motivated and creative team player who is highly skilled and passionate about social media and marketing. This individual will enjoy the opportunity to work in a dynamic small team environment and play an integral role in establishing the brand and its community.
● Share, engage, empower and inform the SHFWW audience about its mission, community, brand and products.
● To develop and grow @skyhighfarmworkwear and other social media platforms by maximizing the functionality of each platform, using a blend of best practices, analytics and experimental executions to animate the brand’s media presence
● Cultivating SHFWW’s platforms as a brand storytelling tool and actively involving the community in the work
● Ensure SHFWW’s instagram voice complements the 501c3 account, while ensuring a clear and distinct visual and written identity
● Execute the brand’s strategy as determined by the marketing and creative teams, through the implementation of organizational tools, unique and community-generated content.
● Realize the creative social media strategy defined by and in collaboration with the brand team as it aligns with all other communication and launch activities
●Develop a monthly publishing schedule and breakdown for @skyhighfarmworkwear
● Work with the Brand Manager, Ecommerce Manager and Content Strategist to promote and sell all relevant merchandise aligned with the brand calendar, annual pulse points, activations, press plans and launches
●Use and direct traffic to the account shopping features
● Devise and create content for the pre-launch and launch for @skyhighfarmworkwear. Attend recordings as needed to capture content/additional assets
● Daily check in, manage, join and respond to comments, direct messages, likes, followers, tags and reposts.
● Liaise with the team on all comments to be escalated/replied as needed; ensure that the E-Commerce team responds to customer service inquiries in a timely manner
● Post in each of the verticals of the account, if applicable: main feed (photo and video), stories, roles, lives.
● Include and use all appropriate and relevant text, tags, mentions and hashtags in all posts in accordance with the appropriate usage strategy.
● Work with brand manager and content strategist to actualize the voice through copywriting, commentary and direct messaging for @skyhighfarmworkwear.
● Work with brand manager and content strategist to develop and determine the best content that can be used to successfully achieve SHFWW’s goals; engage both the farm and the brand community in the service of these goals
● Use built-in analytics to evaluate content content and strategically assess the most effective use of the platform’s features to best meet SHFWW’s needs and goals; report on findings and best practices and provide recommendations for improving the account.
● Weekly, monthly and quarterly social media analytic reports and marketing statistics. Ability to create comprehensive and detailed analytics, including: trend analysis, campaign reporting, top-performing posts, customer service issues, and ROI on paid marketing/social
● Be willing to partner with a marketing agency to optimize sales by leveraging strategic media spend (ads etc…) taking into account overall paid plans. Together with the larger creative team, determine the most appropriate and effective social media pre-launch and launch strategy
● Conducting Community and Industry Research
● Has a strong desire to learn about and be steeped in food justice and advocacy
●At least 2-3 years dealing with and growing social media platforms
● Fluent in Instagram and Facebook platforms and experience with Twitter, Youtube, Tiktok, snapchat, tumblr a plus
● Experience using CXM, planning and analytics platforms such as Sprinklr, Zendesk, Google Analytics, planable and/or triple whale
● Experience with streetwear / clothing brand and keeping a drop calendar and e-commerce a plus
● Strong communicator and ability to work to deadlines, with a high degree of flexibility
● Proficiency in Excel, deck/presentation making
● Familiarity with SEO/SEM
● Motivated to educate themselves about new tools / developments in the world of social media
To Apply: Send your resume to Hello@skyhighfarmworkwear.com, subject line Social Media And Marketing Assistant.
Scroll to continue
This post SKY HIGH FARM WORKWEAR Hires SOCIAL MEDIA AND MARKETING ASSISTANT in New York, NY
was original published at “https://fashionista.com/2022/05/sky-high-farm-workwear-is-hiring-a-social-media-and-marketing-assistant-in-new-york-ny”