Robert Burke Associates is a New York-based consultancy specializing in retail and fashion. We provide services in:
• Brand and retail growth strategies for luxury and contemporary domestic and international fashion brands;
• Development of global and domestic retail, mainly in collaboration with luxury department stores and shopping centers; and
• Investment advice, quality due diligence guidance and growth opportunities for groups acquiring, growing or selling fashion brands.
Clients we work with:
• Ralph Lauren
• Alexander Burmese
• Tommy Hilfiger
• Saks Fifth Avenue
• Canada goose
Robert Burke Associates is looking for an Office Coordinator immediately. A successful candidate will support the team with day-to-day administrative work and research. The role is an entry-level position and the candidate will have the opportunity to observe and learn about the customer service process, with the potential (depending on specific projects and timing) to include:
• Manage administrative work, team and chairman scheduling, and coordinate meetings
• Maintaining contacts;
• Assisting staff where necessary;
• Ongoing industry and market research;
• Visibility when drawing up project proposals;
• Contribution to project research and preparation of presentations;
• Customer presentations.
The candidate will also have the opportunity to work directly with CEO/Chairman Robert Burke to help prepare media interviews with notable publications, including the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Business of Fashion and Women’s Wear Daily.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Fashion or Business
• 1 – 2 years of experience in office administration
• Proficient in MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
• Have strong relationship building skills • Proactive self-starter with a strong detail orientation
• Passion for working in a fast-paced environment and a proven ability to multitask • Be agile, flexible and thrive in a dynamic and changing culture with a can-do attitude
• Passionate about fashion • Requires authorization to work in the US
How to Apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Office Coordinator.
This post Robert Burke Associates Hires an Office Coordinator in New York, NY was original published at “https://fashionista.com/2022/02/robert-burke-associates-is-hiring-an-office-coordinator-in-new-york-ny”