Negri Firman is seeking a Digital PR Manager to join its New York division, which works for fashion and lifestyle clients.
The candidate has a genuine passion for Digital PR and Influencer Marketing, KOL and celebrities, public relations and communication, fashion, luxury and lifestyle. The candidate will also possess impeccable customer contact skills, strong written communication skills, creativity, organization and time management, and an established understanding of the fashion, luxury and lifestyle industries.
The Digital PR Manager role includes being responsible for identifying, cultivating and developing relationships with US-based influencers, KOL, celebrities and content creators, while facilitating the planning and execution of influencer marketing campaigns and organic Digital PR activities . This feature monitors experiences and gift protocols, gift tool ideas and creative activations, tracks and measures performance, manages budgets and timelines.
· Identify, cultivate and develop relationships with US-based influencers, KOL and VIP, talent managers and celebrity stylists.
· Maintain existing relationships with customers and brands.
Facilitate the planning and execution of influencer paid and earned campaigns as a connection between influencers/KOL/VIP and brand partners.
· Ensure influencer strategies and goals are aligned with brand strategy.
Thinking and organizing experiences and creative activations
· Manage gift protocols, product orders and shipments to influencers. Gift and seasonal packaging ideas to sow.
· Track, monitor and measure performance against KPIs.
· Manage agent relationship, fee and agreement negotiations.
· Manage influencer content distribution, budgets and timelines.
Some of what you need:
3-5 years of experience working with influencers, KOL and celebrities
· Well organized and detail oriented.
· Experience and knowledge of paid social channels from budgeting, execution and strategy.
· Experienced in social media using various social channels like Weibo, WeChat, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube.
· Experience working with luxury, fashion and lifestyle.
· Knowledge of MS Office.
· Excellent at maintaining internal and external relationships.
· Strong time management skills.
· Strong negotiation skills and experience in contracts/conditions.
· Keep your finger on the pulse in the field of art, fashion and culture.
To apply: Send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Digital PR Manager.
Scroll to continue
This post Negri Firman Hires Digital PR Manager in New York, NY
was original published at “https://fashionista.com/2022/08/negri-firman-is-hiring-a-digital-pr-manager-in-new-york-ny”