More than twenty years of experience combined with genuine love and deep understanding of the fashion industry gives Meghan Wood valuable insights into brand building. Meghan prides itself on her dedication to her customers and her ability to provide meaningful, tailored levels of service that result in unique, tailored strategies that work. Throughout her career, she has been privileged to work closely with incredible global luxury brands and shopping destinations.
The ideal candidate should be organized, service- and detail-oriented, deadline-oriented, solution-oriented and think creatively about great opportunities for our clients. Working hand in hand with Meghan, this role will develop and strengthen your fashion and communication relationships that will support future success.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Support with sending seeding/gifting and initiatives
• Support the asset management process and ensure that assets are stored in folders on the Dropbox drive
• Sample trade support
• Have an active interest in the world of digital communications and be able to identify how digital activations can support our customer strategies of what influencers brands work with, which websites brands enter into paid partnerships to, etc.
• Stay on top of influencer developments and identify opportunities to suggest suitable influencers for clients
• Must be able to get school credit. The internship also includes a monthly stipend.
• Strong communication skills (both written and oral), research and organization skills
• Genuine interest in culture, art, fashion and lifestyle
• High level of attention to detail and ability to present and interpret quantitative and qualitative data
• Positive attitude towards challenging situations and willingness to go above and beyond to complete a project accurately and on time
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic
• Strong work ethic
• Actively seeks opportunities to learn something new and broaden their experiences
• Efficient in Outlook, Excel, Launchmetrics and PowerPoint
Availability: 30 hours a week
Location: Hybrid (based on NYC)
How to Apply: Email your resume to email@example.com with ‘Communications Intern’ in the subject line.
Scroll to continue
This post MEGHAN WOOD LLC is seeking a Summer Communications Intern in New York, NY
was original published at “https://fashionista.com/2022/04/meghan-wood-llc-is-seeking-a-communications-summer-intern-in-new-york-ny”