Image Courtesy of Lizzie Fortunato
Who we are: Lizzie Fortunato is a New York accessory brand, founded in 2008 by twin sisters Elizabeth and Kathryn Fortunato. Based in Soho, NYC, the Lizzie Fortunato team is made up of 14 creative, entrepreneurial and passionate individuals who have grown the company into a leading jewelry and accessory brand sold domestically and internationally.
Lizzie takes materials and inspiration from around the world to create collections based on travel and art. Lizzie’s fondness for found materials and her adherence to a “deliberate” and hands-on manufacturing process make each design truly unique.
Lizzie is a member of the CFDA; her designs have been featured in Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, Vogue and The New York Times and have been worn by the likes of Anne Hathaway, Solange Knowles, Julianne Moore and Drew Barrymore. In addition to being a robust e-commerce business, the line is sold at Matches Fashion, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Moda Operandi, and other high-end retailers.
Who you are: You are an enthusiastic and enthusiastic creative with a passion for content creation, social media and fashion. You are excited to learn about the ins-and-outs of branded content, digital marketing, small business and are willing to take on any task, no matter how small or large. You are a quick learner, you are detail-oriented and you are optimistic and eager to get the most out of your time with Lizzie Fortunato.
What you will do:
– Direct support from Visual Brand & Marketing Manager
– Contribute to content creation for all channels (web and social – including IG and Tik Tok)
– This includes preparing IG story slides, splitting and editing roles and Tik Tok videos, and more
– Research on other brands to propose the best techniques and trends for social media channels and overall content creation
– Identify and engage with influencers/creators for gift and branded content opportunities
– Assist in the mock-up and design of digital advertisements, packaging specifications, website wireframes, marketing materials and various graphic design needs
– Build landing pages and blog posts on WordPress and Shopify
– Crop and format product images for different platforms
– General photo and video editing
– Maintain the organization and naming of digital assets in Dropbox
– Ad Hoc Requests
– Passionate about the Lizzie Fortunato brand, fashion and working in a small / start-up setting
– Very proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Premiere)
– Strong photo and video skills (including editing)
– Passionate about content creation and social media (IG, Tik Tok) and well versed in using all the functionalities of these apps
– Knowledge and desire to learn about other brands (fashion and lifestyle) that are leaders in best-in-class content and marketing
– Ability to confidently and enthusiastically share/propose recommendations of innovative new ideas with the Lizzie Fortunato team
– Ability to multitask on different projects
– Excellent time management skills
– Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
– Self-motivated and well-organized
– A sharp eye for detail
– Comfortable to follow creative instructions and carry out design projects in various media
To apply: Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, subject line “Brand Intern: Graphic Design & Content”.
Scroll to continue
This post Lizzie Fortunato seeks a part-time NYC-based Brand Intern: Graphic Design & Content (paid internship) was original published at “https://fashionista.com/2022/04/lizzie-fortunato-is-hiring-a-part-time-nyc-based-brand-intern-graphic-design-content-paid-internship”