It is vital that you feel comfortable dealing with and spending time with high profile clients.
Complete discretion and privacy is an absolute must at GoodSkin Clinics.
This is a huge growth opportunity for the ideal candidate who will demonstrate excellent customer service and communication skills, be highly detailed and able to multitask, especially in stressful situations.
The right person really adds to our current team and evolves with the company over the long term, not just come in and get a job done.
– To be determined depending on experience.
– Base salary starts at $35, depending on experience. Commission to discuss.
– Wanted immediately.
-Experience with hospitality in high-end environments is required. Some medical experience is recommended.
● Help patients prioritize their treatment plan and help make decisions in procedures performed by the healthcare provider
● Assisting doctor in treatment room with delegated tasks
● Daily contact with caregivers and coordinators per patient with concerns – Responsible for coordinating that these patients are fully taken care of
● Answer patient questions about practice, caregivers, procedures and processes that the receptionist can’t answer
● Responsible for following up on all e-mail quotations. Creates a tracking system to find out which quotes from each patient coordinator have been converted into sales
●Responsible to make sure customer received all planning before/after procedure
●Responsible for completing and maintaining “before and after” photo albums by partnering with providers
●Responsible to be available in the rare case of patient emergencies
● Perform other tasks that can be assigned or requested in an effort to facilitate the growth of the practice
● Participate in optional but recommended social media photo shoots designed as an opportunity to grow clientele
● Responsible for weekly meetings with the physicians and other patient coordinators to ensure the patient experience is up to standard from front-end to back-end
● Follow up patients through the previous day and a few weeks post-treatment messaging to ensure they are satisfied and to answer any treatment-related questions. Schedule appointments if necessary
● Informing clients about the treatments we offer, how they work, the expected results and how much they cost, in a non-robotic, helpful way
● Perform consumer sales tasks. Ideally suited for an experienced “closer” when selling products and treatments available to clients in the office
●Perform daily office work
● Order supplies and assist other team members when available to ensure operations run smoothly
● Ensure an ongoing relationship between patient service and satisfaction – Ensure they are satisfied and their questions or concerns are addressed in a prompt manner, which may include weekends and some off-hours
● Minimum 2 years experience in high-end retail / concierge
● Preferably knowledge or background in health sciences
● Self-motivated and the ability to work in a team is a MUST
● Comfortable working in a very busy environment
● Be computer literate and proficient in Google Calendar and Excel
● Willing to take initiative and be assertive
● Patients expect you to know the answers to all their questions; therefore confidence in delivery is a must
● Can lead well and give constructive criticism
● Come up with creative ideas and participate in bigger picture conversations when it comes to long-term vision
● Be intuitive to people’s needs and show emotional intelligence as well as foresight
● Knows how to correspond effectively first and foremost, but also quickly
● Willing to work late
● Maintaining successful customer relationships
● Be reliable, responsible and trustworthy
● Have a proactive, positive and result-oriented attitude to work
● Courteous and friendly attitude
●Have a passion, love, knowledge and curiosity for skin, beauty and the future of physical aesthetics
● Flexibility to handle different types of requests
● Fast, with an ultimate eye for detail and strict organizational skills
● On time for scheduled shift
● Beware of protocol changes, which are common
● Have a “can do” attitude
● Must have good and clean hygiene
How to Apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Cosmetic Consultant.
Visit our website: www.goodskinclinics.com
This post GoodSkin Clinics Hires a Full-Time Cosmetic Consultant in Los Angeles, CA
was original published at “https://fashionista.com/2022/03/goodskin-clinics-is-hiring-a-full-time-cosmetic-consultant-in-los-angeles-ca”