We partner with companies to create moments that will drive brand transformation to cult status. Our strategies combine traditional and digital activities, including public relations, brand development, social media, content creation and the integration of influencers and celebrities.
Factory is entering an exciting new chapter full of growth and creativity. Our team continues to impress with their ability to nimbly work across industries and achieve award-winning results for our clients. We are also fun to have a drink with!
From an industry perspective, we are the agency behind media-driven launches and creative storytelling for a dynamic portfolio of clients including ASOS, Rebag, Miansai, NonChalant, Rudsak, Happy Socks, Rebecca Vallance, IKEA, Henry Rose by Michelle Pfieffer and Kora Organics by Miranda Kerr.
SEEKING Factory PR is looking for a Fashion PR Coordinator. The candidate should be culturally tapped and have a genuine passion for public relations and fashion. The position calls for an individual who wants to be on the career path of becoming a fashion publicist.
● Pitch and secure product placement for divisional customers
● Manage all sample trade and showroom inventory
● Maintain relationships with market editors and assistants at fashion publications
● Maintain current media lists
● Create reporting for all division customers
● Monitor and clip all press coverage and customer service
● Hiring and managing a team of interns
● Liaising with the VIP office in Los Angeles
● At least 2 years of relevant experience, ie at an agency working in fashion PR
● Genuine interest in fashion, pop culture, influencers and communication
● Strong work ethic and eagerness to learn
● Ability to multitask and stay out of the loop
●Exemplary organizational skills
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Proficient in Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Photoshop
●Have a positive can-do attitude
●Have a good understanding of the fashion media landscape, print and digital
● Be an avid observer of fashion and media trends
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Life at Factory offers all the benefits of a stable, profitable and established company, but with a dynamic start-up culture. We value our people and their professional development. We’re looking for creative thinkers, effective doers, glass-ceiling-breakers and the I-don’t-know-if-that-is-possible-but-let’s-find-ers.
We are the people who get great satisfaction from a job well done, who grab a ball and run with it and celebrate together when we make it a top performance. We pride ourselves on being different and promoting a work environment and culture based on positivity, inclusiveness and collaboration.
● Competitive salary commensurate with experience
● 401K with employer contribution
● Health/dental/vision insurance 100% covered
● Citibike Membership 100% Covered
● Discounted Fitness and ClassPass membership plus monthly credit
WORK LIFE BALANCE
● Generous holiday offer
●End-year holiday ten-day office closure in addition to holiday package
● Summer Friday Program
To apply: Send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Fashion PR Coordinator.
Scroll to continue
This post FACTORY PR Hires a Fashion PR Coordinator in New York, NY
was original published at “https://fashionista.com/2022/03/factory-pr-is-hiring-a-fashion-pr-coordinator-in-new-york-ny”