Factory is a pre-eminent communication agency with offices in New York and Los Angeles. We are at the unique intersection of style and innovation, deeply rooted in both today’s culture and our more than 20-year heritage.
We partner with companies to create moments that will drive a brand’s transformation to cult status. Our strategies combine traditional and digital activities, including public relations, brand development, social media, content creation, and influencer and celebrity integration.
Factory has entered an exciting new chapter full of growth and creativity. Our team continues to impress with their ability to nimbly work across industries and achieve award-winning results for our clients. We are also fun to have a drink with!
From an industry perspective, we are the agency behind media-driven launches and creative storytelling for a dynamic portfolio of clients including ASOS, IKEA, Ourself Skincare, Rebag, Michelle Pfieffer’s Henry Rose, Rebecca Vallance and Onia.
And we have a pipeline full of incredible opportunities. That’s where you come in!
Junior Account Executive, Fashion
Factory PR is looking for a Junior Account Executive to work for a dynamic group of fashion clients. The candidate must be culturally tapped and have a genuine passion for public relations and fashion. The position calls for an individual who wants to be on the career path of becoming a fashion publicist.
● Pitch and secure product placement and news features for divisional customers
● Develop relevant brand assets used to ensure coverage, including pitches and press kits
● Manage all sample trade and showroom inventory
● Maintain relationships with market editors and fashion publishing assistants
● Maintain current media lists
● Create reporting for all division customers
● Monitor and clip all press coverage and customer service
● Managing a team of interns
● Liaising with VIP office in Los Angeles
● At least 1 – 2 years of relevant experience, ie at an agency working in fashion PR
● Genuine interest in fashion, pop culture, influencers and communication
● Strong work ethic and eagerness to learn
● Ability to multitask and stay out of the loop
●Exemplary organizational skills
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Proficient in Powerpoint, Photoshop, Excel, Word, Cision, Launchmetrics and social media networks
●Have a good understanding of the fashion media landscape, print and digital
● Be an avid observer of fashion and media trends
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, high-energy environment with a consistent YES attitude
●Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 in accordance with CDC guidelines
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Life at Factory offers all the benefits of a stable, profitable and established company, but with a dynamic start-up culture. We value our people and their professional development. We’re looking for creative thinkers, effective doers, glass-ceiling-breakers and the I-don’t-know-if-that-is-possible-but-let’s-find-ers.
We are the people who get great satisfaction from a job well done, who grab a ball and run with it and celebrate together when we make it a top performance. We pride ourselves on being different and promoting a work environment and culture based on positivity, inclusiveness and collaboration.
● Competitive salary commensurate with experience
● 401K with Employer Matching
● Health/dental/vision insurance 100% covered
● Discounted Fitness and ClassPass membership plus monthly credit
● Free OneMedical, Teledoc, HealthAdvocate and Talkspace memberships
● Flexible Spending Account
● Annual Wellness Fee
● Free Citibike Membership – NY Only
● With a discount Metrocard/commuting
WORK LIFE BALANCE
● Generous holiday offer
● Two weeks of end-of-year holiday office closure
● Summer Friday Program
To apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Junior Account Executive, Fashion.
Scroll to continue
This post Factory Hires a Junior Account Executive, Fashion in New York, NY
was original published at “https://fashionista.com/2022/10/factory-is-hiring-a-junior-account-executive-fashion-in-new-york-ny”