Chapter 2 is currently seeking PR interns to join our Fashion Division team starting this spring at our NYC (Nomad) office. Interns will assist in all aspects of the business of the company’s Fashion Division – events, sample trading, research, campaign shooting and general office administration.
Candidates must be organized, self-starter, detail-oriented, excellent at multitasking and working in teams, as well as familiar and comfortable with working in professional environments and events. Written and oral communication skills are crucial. We ask that interns work 2-4 days a week (max. 20 hours).
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Passionate about the fashion industry and eager to learn more about fashion PR + Marketing
– Able to address changing needs and requests from clients and teams
– Assisting with showroom operations and administration
– Merchandise showroom samples + ensuring that the showroom is representative and prepared for appointments and guests
– Assisting at press events
– Assisting with showroom appointments and VIP fittings
– Daily maintenance assistance and showroom requests to support the NY team
– Coordinating and executing pick-ups/drop-offs for media and stylists
– Manage monster smuggling + inventory via Mayvien
– Receive returns and log in correctly
– Assisting with sample loans and check-in and check-out on Mayvien
– Make sure stock is up to date
VIP DIVISION ASSISTANCE
– Coordination and delivery of VIP seeding
– Assisting in influencer research and influencer seeding
– VIP Follow/Cut Press Release
– Research and maintain events calendar
– Likes to stay on top of pop culture and posting opportunities; collaborates with team on brainstorming and strategy development
EVENT / SPECIAL PROJECT ASSIST
– Assisting the team in coordinating and managing events for press days, client events, etc.; help organizing lists for media, stylists and VIP
– On-site support if needed; check in guests, run errands, manage references, manage production logistics, assist with backstage press, etc.
Please note: academic credit is preferred.
To Apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “PR Intern — Fashion Division” in the subject line along with your weekly availability.
This post CHAPTER 2 LOOKS FOR PR STATIONERS FOR SPRING/SUMMER 2022 IN NEW YORK, NY
was original published at “https://fashionista.com/2022/03/chapter-2-is-seeking-pr-interns-for-spring-summer-2022-in-new-york-ny”