Chapter 2, a leading global communications company, is seeking a PR Account Manager for the company’s new Web 3.0 division, handling multiple accounts in the exciting new world of NFT, digital fashion, virtual worlds and the creator community. This role will work closely with our CEO and will work directly on an already impressive roster of leading artists, creators, platforms, marketplaces, companies and foundations in the digital space.
The ideal candidate will have more than 2 years of experience in a public relations or marketing role, dealing with multiple clients and talent with in-depth knowledge of art, fashion, technology and creative culture. Experience in managing communication across fashion, art/design, technology, creative representation, collaborations/partnerships and a demonstrable network, research and knowledge of the Web 3.0 community will be prioritized for this role.
This team member will thrive in our energetic desk environment and corporate culture. We are excited to have a growing opportunity in this new space in the universes of NFT, digital fashion, virtual worlds, blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, decentralized systems and its various applications for the other industries we work in. Creative thinking should be your motivation! We are open to taking a position remotely or from one of our current offices in New York City or Los Angeles, where our teams operate on a flexible schedule. Must be open-minded, a creative thinker, solution-oriented and adapt well to a constantly and rapidly changing industry.
● Collaborate with CEO and CH2 team to manage accounts in the world of NFTs, digital fashion, virtual worlds and blockchain
● Support in active brainstorming about business and customer strategy and determining objectives and long-term goals; develop public relations/communication strategies to achieve clients’ goals and objectives, speaking authentically to their vision, product(s) and community; help structure and finalize initiatives and release calendars for digital assets/worlds
● Support, develop and execute our Web 3.0 division’s client and artist announcements, as well as the creation and organization of client PR resources and press materials, including bios, manifestos, EPKs, image libraries and more
● Support account team and company founders with strategic partnerships and collaborations for artists and clients of our Web 3.0 division
● Stay informed about news and events, and emerging trends related to the metaverse, NFT, the PR industry, our clients, their business objectives and communities; thorough research and fact-checking for customer and press needs
● Ongoing research and updates on current calendars, media listings and industry contacts
●Help account and VIP team coordinate VIP gifts
● Collaborate with a team to research and develop materials, briefings, on-site support and assist with events
● Assist with general company-wide and office administrative responsibilities shared with colleagues
● Manage daily media monitoring for client press coverage, prepare weekly and monthly PR reports for clients; proactively analyze PR results, interpret data and optimize results
● Promote the agency’s values and brand to the NFT and metaverse community
● 2+ years of experience in public relations
● Post-secondary education in a related field
●Deep understanding of the NFTs, digital fashion, metaverse, blockchain industry and virtual worlds
●Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
●Ability to think both creatively and strategically
● Fast and enthusiastic leader and collaborative team player
The remuneration is competitive and commensurate with experience.
If you believe you are a candidate for the position, please send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “WEB 3.0 DIVISION — ACCOUNT MANAGER” in the subject line.
This post CHAPTER 2 ACCOUNT MANAGER SEARCH, WEB 3.0 DIVISION (Remote Role)
was original published at “https://fashionista.com/2022/03/chapter-2-seeking-account-manager-web-3-0-division-remote-role”