Located in New York in the heart of the apparel hub, American Attitudes is a fast-paced, leading multi-brand women’s clothing company for kids, juniors, women and plus sizes and licensed collaborations. We are looking for a charismatic, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with a passion for fashion to join our growing team as Showroom Manager. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a versatile role and a strong team player. The role offers huge growth opportunities for the right candidate!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
-Provide administrative support to the showroom CEO, Business Managers/Account Exec and other departments
– Maintaining the layout and organization of the showroom
-Handle all incoming samples, including shooting and cataloging
-Handle all inbound and outbound mail, including sample collection and delivery to retail partners
– Attend all meetings with the CEO and Business Managers and prepare PowerPoint recaps after each meeting
-Travel to Dallas & LA Market
– Involved in development and merchandising meetings
– Associate/Bachelor degree or equivalent through experience
– Minimum 2-3 years showroom management/assistant account manager experience
– Ability to work and direct in a fast paced environment
– Highly organized, able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at once
– Superior written and oral communication skills
– Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite, specifically Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint.
– BIG PLUS if you are well versed in or familiar with Photoshop and Illustrator
– Strong understanding of fashion trends in the market
– Must be able to be in the office 5 days a week
To apply: Send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Showroom Manager.
Scroll to continue
This post American Attitudes hires a showroom manager in New York, NY
was original published at “https://fashionista.com/2022/06/american-attitudes-is-hiring-a-showroom-manager-in-new-york-ny”